Calcium & Magnesium Citrates – 450ml
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium Citrates is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
• High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3
• Calcium in the citrate form is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
• Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of osteoporosis
• Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
• Two tablespoons provide a full 1,000 IU of vitamin D
• Can be taken before bed to help promote relaxation and sleep